Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

To the Women Who Look For Love on Craigslist

Why do you even bother trolling the classifieds for something serious when the men that post here are looking for an easy score?

So what if they say they are looking for something serious and have a somewhat attractive photo?
If your even lucky enough to find a post like that, most of them are a picture of a penis or in reality the picture is 10 years old and the dude is actually fat at married?

I could tell you that I'm 23, but you would have no proof.
I could tell you that I'm fit and comfortable walking around with my shirt off, but you would have no proof.
I could tell you that I am a romantic guy, but in reality I'm just looking to get in your pants.
You just don't know.

Maybe you should get off the computer, go out with your friends, and bat your eye lashes around the bar. Maybe you should actually say hi to that cute guy in English class.
Just do something! Sitting around passively looking gets you nowhere and makes you depressed.

Anyway.......................................
If I havent scared you off yet..
And If you are.............:
Brunette
Short
Fit
Funny
Sarcastic
and have an Amazing butt. EMAIL ME!

Or if you are a SPAMMER.
Do so also, because spam is the only response anyone ever gets.
I love the random Email messages from spammers, and i get nude photos.
Its like Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment